Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy Wednesday!

I had a dream last night that I was talking a bunch to this guy who I work with at work - he's a comedian. He is married and I met his wife at the Christmas party and she comes in to see him from time to time. He is very cute and sweet but it is clear that he is married - which makes him even more likable actually. The dream found me liking him again and being attracted to him and for some reason we had to hold hands for a moment and within that hand holding I could tell he was married. There is just a slight energy change when someone is taken and it is very easy for me to tell. So I woke up so confused because I am not attracted to this guy - really - I just think he is a nice guy. He certainly isn't one of the guys that I freak out over and I also do NOT like married guys - that is not my thing. But here's what is true. If I were to meet someone I would like it to be a guy like him. I mean I guess that's what the dream was telling me. Anyway I haven't gotten paid yet today from the boutique so I can't pay my rent and for some awful reason that tickles me to no end. Hahahahaaa - I can't pay my rent - hahahaa. I could pay part of it but I don't want to. I don't think that is a good attitude. I meditated and prayed before bed last night, wrote in my journal and made a gratitude list. I also got a haircut yesterday and get this!! They give you a super long hair wash and head massage before the haircut and it was so totally wonderful. I really loved it. No way even a year ago could I have done that. It was so great and my hair looks really cute. He did exactly what I wanted him to do to my hair. The bangs are a little short but that's okay. That hasn't happened in years. The craziest part is that in, I think 2004, I went to this salon and got a haircut and it was amazing and I haven't been back since. The hair dresser I went to moved and opened her own salon and I followed her but it was never the same again. I just googled some stuff yesterday and found this place and then on my way I was like - oh is that the same place from 2004? How fucking crazy is that? It was a critic's pick and I liked what people had to say about it. I wore this outfit yesterday that I wore last year when I was fat still and it does not look right on me anymore. Yikes. I got an amazing night's sleep again - about 9 hours sleep this time. It was so awesome. Today I am planning to work on the picture thing for my parents, my vision board and exercise plus a meeting. I should call Larni somewhere in there and what else? I don't know - get myself ready for that double tomorrow. As far as work this week it's a little easier. 2 days boutique, hopefully 3 days comedy club. It's a little annoying not knowing when I am getting paid - for real. Okay - walk the dog then pray and meditate.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo - I just read my post from this time last year and there is some improvement for sure. Yikes!! Holy cow. Okay - bye Blueb.

    ReplyDelete

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...