Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sunshine and cigarettes.

It's early - 8:45 in the a.m. and it's a sunny gorgeous day here in NYC. I woke up (I think) because of cigarettes. I can smell them so intensely but I do not know where it is coming from. One of the guest rooms I guess. I wanted to open my shades early though to let in the sun for the plants. Flowering and berry plants need lots of sun and my best sun is in the morning in this room. I think the dog's leg is better - she was limping last night. She was stuck to her bed by her collar yesterday morning so I think she might have hurt her leg trying to get unstuck. But this morning she seems better. I just emailed someone at an agency who is looking for a female ukulele player. I am not going to my nephew's graduation tonight because it would completely stress me out beyond. I can't do everything. Now that the Miss Doggie's leg isn't so great I'm glad we aren't going. Shoving her in a bag right now would not be good. Okay so what else? I went grocery shopping last night and I got a delicious dinner from Whole Foods. I wasn't going to get groceries to save money but how sad is that? I got tortillas chips with chia seeds in them. I'm so excited to try them!! Therapy was great yesterday but the meditation meeting was a little stressful because I kept farting during it. Haha when we got up the girl next to me whispered while she wrinkled up her nose "Something smells...". I was like "Yeah...". How the fuck am I supposed to meditate and find God that way? Yikes - it was also hot as balls - holy shit. I have to talk to Her Lady Wonder - I haven't spoken to her in days. I've called her - we just haven't spoken. I want a boyfriend and I want my own apartment. I'm ready to move on. Now I just need to figure out how to do that safely and kindly. Oye yoi yoi - but also fun. A new adventure. I'm ready to move on past my past. Bye Blueb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...