Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I missed my blog so much!!

My computer and my blog - I had no idea what company they keep me. I was so sad and lonely last night.....ugh. I had Shake Shack tonight and it was amazing. I cleaned out my closet last night and discovered I bought the same pants twice. I had 2 days to bring them back before it wasn't okay anymore. So I did today. I got my computer back and they fixed the DVD player also. I am so much less filled with rage. I am slowly changing. Of all the creative things I love to do reading and writing are my favorite. I think I'm bored. I just don't know about anything. I'm doing the best I can. I've been walking all the time - it feels so good. I love to exercise. Since when? Always. I like the way it feels in my body. I have to go to sleep. Double tomorrow. But I might have Friday off again. I am so grateful and amazed at this computer being okay. Coffee isn't allowed here anymore!!! Jeez - it's a rule. My room is all clean, my sheets are changed and I have a cleaned out closet. See - I'm boring. I am a boring person. Who knew? I am a dull, dull person. I get a kick out of the lamest things. Go figure. Bye Blueb - I get a kick out of you - that's for sure too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...