Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Weekend.

I saw War Horse which was soooo beautiful and intense - what a gorgeous show.  I spent Sunday with my dearest friend, Monday I babysat, Saturday I worked, Friday I spent time with peeps and - what else?  Oh on Saturday I went to see my cousin and her family.  I grocery shopped, cleaned - everyhting and then on Monday I cleaned out my closet and got rid of 2 bags of stuff.  One of which is still sitting outside my door.  But I really decluttered everything and it feels great.  I'm really doing this Prosperous Heart work and it's giving me a lot of clarity.  I had class last night and - well in the vein of having a good attitude I will just say that the part I'm working on right now is not so JUICY buuuuut I really like my scene partner and it's just different that's all.  So - okay - cool.  I'm at work and I just ate an omelet and Flash Dance is playing on the radio.  I guess it's really "What a Feeling."  Hahahaaa - that made me laugh for some reason.  So this famous wife of this famous actor came in here yesterday and she farted so bad as she was leaving I seriously looked around to see if her dog took a shit in the store.  Even famous people do it!!  Go figure.  It helped me to not overeat my lunch - that's for sure - TOTALLY lost my appetite.    She was really nice and her daughter was so cute.  So was the dog!!  Okay - bye Bluebers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...