Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Princess Boris tried to choke

Creepy last night.  They got in another big fight.  Yeesh.  Creepy was just grabbing his throat this morning and saying "I'm surprised I don't have bruises..."  alllll dramatic and rubbing his throat.  Jesus - now he's choking him??  There's GUESTS staying there - they are on vacation and someone is slamming doors, being wasted and trying to choke the owner of where they are staying.  I was almost about to get this dog too.  What does that have to do with anything??  Nothing - except my clock is donging so loud and this is how I got my first dog to begin with!!  You have to see this dog - she's a Chinese Crescent and she is SOOOOOO cute.  She looks like my dog only with 2 eyes and a toupee!!  Sooo fucking cute.  On another note there was just a woman in here who just told me she has cancer, showed me the oral surgery she just got done - twice - twice she showed me and then told me all about her bad experience at Bloomingdales.  She's also from the deep South even though she has the THICKEST Jewish accent I have ever heard and she must have repeated 25 times that "She bought the one in pink, in pink - I bought the one in pink - last year - I got the one in pink - I came back and got the one in pink."  That whole thing she kept saying over & over.  She also works at the hospital.  Um - yeeash - what the FUCK??  Oh - right and she's 53.  Sage please!!  I heard a girl say that the other night and it was GENIUS.  Okay - well - um - never a dull moment.  Bye Bluebie!!  I loooove you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...