Saturday, May 19, 2012

Authenticity.

I just want to be authentic and I'm not - not really.  Sometimes I am but more often than not I am TRYING to be authentic - how ridiculous is that.  Yeesh - so anyway - that's what I'm thinking about today.  How to have a prosperous heart, be grateful, be clear - you know - have clarity which I guess means dwell in reality (another thing I am NOT good at) and be authentic.  So fucking hard.  Such simple beautiful things and they have alluded me for so long.  Well here's the great part - at least now I know when I'm in my head, when I'm not authentic, when I'm being coo-coo pants for the most part.  It's something to work towards right?  It's all about having a better attitude.  So - sooooooo - hooray!!  It's a beautiful day!!  Okayskies bye Bluebie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...