Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I got an ice cream cone tonight.

I left the meeting and class got cancelled and I saw a Mister Softee truck and I got excited.  I had $4.25 in quarters in my pocket and I got a $3.00 cone and I walked over and sat in front of Bergdorf Goodman and the Paris theatre and ate it.  It was the most serene, peaceful moment of my day.  Vanilla ice cream dipped in that chocolate shell.  While I sat there I tried to figure out who was undercover cops and who were just people.  It was so fucking delicious - perfect.  While the guy in the ice cream truck was waiting for the chocolate dip to dry he looked at me and raised his eye brows - really funny but serious - like 'oh this is taking forever - this is so ridiculous."  In a nice way though - odd.  He seemed completely non-plussed by my $1.00 tip in quarters - ha - of COURSE he was.  That being said now that I think about it - HE was probably the one who actually WAS and undercover cop.  So I had a day - and at the end of the day I got an ice cream cone and I came home and held my dog who was SO sweet to me.  I just watched her eat and I swear to God - I can't stand someone eating 10 feet away but I love the way this dog eats and the way she sounds when she chomps.  It's so fucking cute.  I realized as I walked home also how much I miss being funny - going out and doing shows.  Maybe it's over - I'm SO TIRED.  That being said I think if I pretend Princess Boris is Ryan Gosling smoking under my window - I might actually not feel as victimized.  I'm going to seriously try that because all the passive aggressive shit I am doing is not working.  Might as well lie to myself!!  Goodnight Bluebs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...