Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Take II

I also have to say that I went to do my monologue and although I had totally typed it up and was so proud of myself for doing that and picking out a great costume - I did no other work on it and it was - ridiculous.  It was hilarious!!  That's for sure but it was not - what he wanted.  I'm still sort of like - well of course.  It's so strange.  Why would I do that?  I wasn't upset because everyone was laughing so hard but - still - he said - if I had signed a contract and was supposed to do this character 8 times a week - that would just not work.  Right.  Clarity.  Responsibility and clarity.  Bye Bluebie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...