Monday, May 7, 2012

I just read my last title as I logged in here

and I realized how now I need to practice the positive thinking more in regular life also.  Here's the other thing - all my morning daily readings today talked about having anger but dealing with it in a more positive way.  Just aim in out - not at other people.  I guess feel it and get it OUT but it doesn't have to be abusive towards other people.  Okay - SO.  I asked my boss for a raise.  I did it.  I did something for myself and it only took 25 discussions and 3 months to do.  Ha!!  Ohhh and there is a dead bird in the kitchen.  I guess their poor birds keep dying and one died Friday night and it has been in a little box on top of the counter for 3 days now.  Last night they added flowers to the box.  I asked why the birds keep dying and Princess Turd said because they didn't give them vegetables.  Awwww - he was so sad - isn't that awful?  Those poor birds in that ornate, huge bird cage and they were hungry!!  He said they thought it didn't matter!!  Poor little rich birds.  On another note - how fucking GROSS is it that they have a dead bird in the kitchen??  Can you imagine?  I am SO glad I do not cook in there anymore.  Right on top of the dishwasher counter.  Fucking - A.  Alright - gotta goooooo Bluebie!!!  Byeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...