Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hi.

Okay - I'm going to do it - I'm going to start writing on my twitter page again.  Fuck it - why not?  Christ - it's making me nervous - haha - whyyy?  Jesus - I swear to GOD.  I read the play for class tonight, worked with my scene partner, prayed, meditated, I've gone to meetings, made phone calls, called people back, wrote in my journal, washed my face, taken showers, was nice to the CUNT lady who came in here and demanded - what - I don't know - she wasn't a cunt to me as much as just a cunt in real life.  What?  Fuck I lost my focus.  I'm working, working, working on myself, therapy, ALL OF IT.  Christ.  Now if I can just figure out how to have sex without getting emotionally attached.......hmmmmmmmm.  I don't think so either.  Time to put some clutches into the computer and out on the floor.  HA - HOW AWFUL IS THAT?  Grateful for the job.  Bye Bluebie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...