Saturday, May 5, 2012

A night off.....

and I felt so abundant.  I walked through the park with a friend and it was soooo beautiful and the super moon was gorgeous.  The buildings and the blooming trees were SO pretty - so, so pretty.  It's so crazy - I went to the diner with people after the meeting, walked after the meeting and then walked through the park and got a Limonata and it felt so abundant.  I didn't work or make money or push myself and it was so pleasant.  I came home and did the first chapter of The Prosperous heart which I really love.  Okay - so I am forging on with my changing my negative thought patterns to positive ones.  There has to be a lightness to it I guess.  Even though the negative ones are there and my default has just been to be negative but I just stop and change it.  I can feel a slight tectonic shift happening in me.  Hmmmm - interesting.  Bye Bluebers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...