Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Chriiiiiiist!

She still hasn't paid me and now I have had to learn the hard lesson of - what?  I don't even want to write about it.  I had to use change the last 2 days and today I was PISSED.  Except I learned something - it take almost the same amount of time to take a cab as the subway.  Oops.  I also made myself a sandwich the last 2 days and brought an apple and saved myself 400 dollars.  Just kidding - well at least 20 - in food - maybe - 5000 in calories.  MORE ($) - I'm such a fucking liar!!  JESUS.  I can't - I have to go to bed - a good night's sleep and tomorrow is a new beautiful day.  Bye Bluebie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...