Monday, May 21, 2012

Venus In Fur.

Saw this and it was so fucking great.  The part that was the most amazing to me was that my teacher said she was a fantastic actress - and she is - as is the other man in the production.  HOWEVER - she isn't a Shakespearean or serious actress - at all.  She was HUGE!!!  I'm still so surprised - she was funny, wacky - nuts.  So focused and authentic - fucking fantastic.  But what was really fucking great was the writing - su-fucking-perb.  That's what I was thinking while I was watching it - this writing is so great - how fun to get to deliver those lines.  As I went to sleep last night though I remembered this cheesy movie I saw and how Jack Nicholson was in it and his lines seemed so much more amazing than everyone elses.  He was clearly the best actor by far and for some reason - even though the writing for the most part seemed sucky - his lines were SO great.  What is that?  Is that just great acting?  I really did think the writing was so great yesterday - maybe is was a combo of both.  So inspiring.  I think I might write a new blog - one that is public - one where I don't just talk about being sober.  Maybe it's time to grow in that direction.  I guess I could also just write on my twitter page.  Hmmmm - something to think about.  A positive way to use my energy.  Okay - so I also watched Crash last night - SO good.  I love acting.  I absolutely love it.  Some people love heart surgery and that's what they learn and read about right?  Okay - love you Bluebie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...