Thursday, May 10, 2012

Soooo - did I tell you how

she came into the store and said she can NEVER give me another raise again?  That THAT"S THE MOST anyone in retail gets paid??  Really now.  How fucking hilarious is that?  She was going on and on about how people on Park Avenue don't get paid this much and then I just said "Okaaay - well thank you" and she said - I'm not fucking kidding - "You're welcome!!  I'm happy to do it.  But never again - just to be clear."  Hahaaa - well - um - really?  No one who helps run someones business gets paid more than this?  How about people who work on commission?  Give me a fucking break.  And guess what?  I still haven't gotten paid this week.  She is really one of those people who is like - what is WRONG with everyone - for real.  I don't know - I guess I can seriously take breather and not work so hard?  Too late - I already sold THOUSANDS of dollars worth of stuff this week.  Yeesh - well she did say I was doing a great job.  Um - seriously - thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...