Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Soooooo....

I woke up sad and I got here to the store on time but I couldn't walk the dog.  I just feel like - in my gut - it's really time to give this up.  I mean - what am I doing?  I do not love being here or even like it.  She completely ignored my email yesterday about asking for a raise.  So I suppose she didn't pay me on time either.  Well here's the thing - I tried my best - I really did.  I said I wouldn't let myself stop until I tried everything and I said this time around I would see what return I got and the answer has been - well - nothing has happened.  Okay so I had to stop writing because a woman just came in and spent 2000 in 20 minutes.  Un - fucking - believable.  How do I feel better now?  That's so crazy.  Okay I just realized I'm not being clear about the fact that I'm talking about acting.  Um - I can't take myself seriously right now - I have PMS.  Um I do also feel like - well - wherever I go - there I am.  What?  Ha - I sound ridiculous.  Okay - time for bed!!  Just kidding - I'll   be here all day!!  Bye Bluebie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...