Thursday, May 24, 2012

AMAZING (I'm serious!!!)

She still hasn't paid me (I know) but GUESS WHAT?  I asked her about it and it turns out she THOUGHT I DID GET PAID.  If I hadn't asked her (encouraged STRONGLY by Lady Wonder) - I would have freaked out all weekend.  Turns out she made it automatic so I wouldn't be paid late but they thought it started next week.  That being said - okay - number one - hello communication - that's why it works.  Second - I never took money from the cash box - I didn't need to - I didn't starve or was ANYWHERE close to it AND - holy fuck this is the craziest part - I MADE SO MUCH MONEY TONIGHT AT WORK.  I'm not kidding you - more than I make on a Saturday - most of the time.  And as the last customer was leaving she gave me another $20.00.  How sweet was that?  I sure as fuck am getting clarity.  I did the right thing and it worked out.  Not only that but I didn't play victim and - well - okay - I just did the right thing.  I also had an okay attitude.  What?  I also fucking completely detoxed from coffee from not getting any Starbuck's for 3 days.  Wait - I had coffee here at home - and brought it with me.  FUCK - I'm such a liar.  I also realized I was completely white knuckling it until I get more money - I'm so addicted to money- to drama - I really am - and it's not necessary - at all.  Hmmmm.  Okay - so I suppose this is still boring but I am fascinated - better thinking - better actions - this is the first time I'm really seeing a correlation - it seems undeniable to me.  NOW WHEN DO I GET TO HAVE FUN HEALTHY SEX??  Ew.  Bye Bluebs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...