Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Creepy asked me to move out.

He wants his brain damaged mother to come live with him and then he wants the room to rent to bed and breakfast people.  Holy shit - talk about doing for me what I can't do for myself.  He wants me out in 30 days though.  I asked if it had anything to do with Princess Boris and he said he loves having me live there - he just needs more money.  WHY DO I CARE!?!?!??  I HATE living there.  I have no lock on my door, can't have men over - cigarette smoke, gay fights - no heat in the winter - hello?  Jesus.  Okay.  I have no idea what I am going to do.  He wants me out in 30 days.  My sister is supposed to come stay there on the 6th which is my birthday.  Fuck - okay - I don't have time to be dramatic about this really.  Blue Bluebie - I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...