Saturday, June 9, 2012

I am so stressed out.

The night after Creepy told me that he needs me to move - I came home and they were having a big party.  It was totally like "Ding-dong the witch is dead - the wicked witch."  I walked to the train yesterday and I heard a little girl singing it.  It is a little hard to take but also - come on - I'm miserable here and Princess Boris hates me or - I have no idea.  I'm having so many feelings it's insane.  I went to an extra therapy session yesterday.  Her Lady Wonder was totally not nice to me and I haven't called her.  I think I need to get a new sponsor too.  Ugh - I feel sick.  It will be okay I guess - I don't even know when to look to move because I have to go to my nephew's Christening on the 1st.  I was supposed to be on vacation the week I would be moving by.  They bought a bed already to put in my room.  It's in the parlor room.  This was definitely not a flash decision.  Okay - I think I need to pray & meditate and take care of myself.  Get myself more together - figure out more of what I even need to move.  I have some money saved and I'm working.  I was grumpy with the lady from the store - only a little.  Okay - I have a show tomorrow night and I'm supposed to have rehearsal tomorrow here.  That might be a bad idea - rehearsal here?  Okay - I have to go.  Deep breathing - bye Bluebie - I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...