Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Here's my ideal apartment - a poem.

Sunny
Smells good
Safe
smoke free - cigarette and otherwise
Small enough to clean easily
Big enough to dance freely in
Very cute
A sense of freedom
the ability to create freely in it
a truly magical place
my own place
a gorgeous bathtub
a beautiful yet small functioning kitchen with an oven
closet space
hard wood floors that are beautiful
nice windows where my plants can grow and i can have FLOWERING plants even
the doggie will be happy
i can walk her easily, safely and often
great neighborhood
quiet
nice neighbors who do NOT smoke
close to my jobs right now
interesting
near great restaurants and groceries
VERY AFFORDABLE
A place where God can flow through me easily and I can focus and let my spigot WIDE open
Did I mention be able to be SUPER creative in?
A safe haven.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...