Sunday, June 10, 2012

New day.

Yesterday was tough - work was hard - all of it because I was freaking out.  A girl at work was completely nasty to me because I was stressed out but honestly it helped me to stop freaking out and just shut up.  I think I am going to have to go to extra therapy for a few weeks.  Also I think I should stay so busy so I don't have too much time to think about anything.  Yes - that sounds right.  The one good thing I did last night besides finally shutting up at work was not share a cab with this girl.  Normally I would to save money but why?  They always make fun of me for buying soda water afterwards and - jesus - people can be so nasty.  So anyway - I did my work and I left.  I got free newspapers for the dog - 2 bottles of soda water and I had a nice quiet ride home that cost me an extra 5 dollars.  The only people I have ever helped sharing a cab - is them.  I always end up paying more.  Well - okay - I have to get back to really trying to have a good attitude again.  Jesus - I am in serious victim mode - I really am.  I have to go the Bronx to rehearse - what is THAT?  Also it's the Puerto Rican Parade today - what????  :Lord - bye Bluebs - love you.  I suppose I'm regressing a bit - I can get back.  I just can't drink or do drugs - that's all - just for today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...