Thursday, June 21, 2012

Holy stress balls.

I am just sitting here waiting till tomorrow.  It's literally 100 degrees outside so now the store is so slow.  I have the lights turned down really low and the mirrored doors open so there is air flow but I think maybe it makes it look not so great in here?  I can't - the air conditioner is so mediocre - I can't just sit here totally hot - I can't.  Okay - let's be positive - how do I be positive?  I forgot.  I can do it!!  That's a start - right??  Okay - wowzers - I will write more tomorrow.  For now I need to look at celebrity gossip more.  NO - I won't do that - I know - I will write in my journal - okay - there we go.  Bye Bluebers!!  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...