Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I'm moved!!!

The dog is happy!!  She likes it!!!  She kept wagging her tail and bumping around in the apartment last night - it was soooo cute.  She woke up totally happy too.  It poured rain right in the middle of movin(and the movers were totally getting high!!) and I didn't have electricity for the first 2 hours I was there but they flipped the breaker in the basement and it came on.  I woke up happy also although last night was a little tricky - I got a little lonely.  The water pressure is AMAZING!!  It took like 14 seconds to get my hair wet and that is really something.  I unpacked a bunch of stuff, got the computer and the bed all set up, put up the shower curtain and wrote in my journal.  I don't have the internet and I tried to get on to one of my neighbors but that did NOT work.  When I left the house Creepy was like "The house won't be the same without you!!" and I said "You're welcome" but he didn't laugh.  I also had to tell him that not only was the sink broken but that I dropped a tampon down it and couldn't get it out.  UNUSED to be clear.  We got some super long tweazers and got it out and he asked if it was on purpose.  It really wasn't!!  If I didn't tell him about it - that would have been on purpose!!  It's a nice neighborhood - quiet and clean.  I want to explore the park soon.....there is a super creepy guy looking in the window right now.  Okay - sooooooooo......unpacking my stuff that has been stored for 5 & 1/2 years was hard but honestly I'm so glad to have it.  I had a whole kitchen ready to go - really wonderful.  Now I just have to wash it all!!  Okay - Bluebs - love you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...