Tuesday, June 26, 2012

This lady just came in the store

bought an inexpensive necklace and earring set and was VERY nervous about branching out wearing that type of glittery jewelry (okay - not glittery at all - more of our subdued stuff for real).  So nervous in fact that after she bought them she came back in with a bag of her own dresses to try them on and show me and see if I thought they looked alright.  I'm not kidding.  Well just now - she brought them back.  She is totally - she makes me so uncomfortable.  I mean she brought in her own clothes to try on at a store!!!  Then she brings BACK the necklace and earrings.  I just want to throw then away - she has the strangest energy and she smiles like a 5 year old and she tries to grab on with her smile.  Also I can't look her in the eye - it makes me want to curl up in a ball.  This time when she came in I thought to myself  "I better stay close to the panic button."  She bought quite a few things over Christmas and I thought she was odd then but now - I just - anyway.  Talk about bizarre - she brought in her own clothes to try on here and then returned the stuff.  I FEEL USED!!  Why do I feel guilty that she is weird??  Bye Bluebers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...