Thursday, June 28, 2012

Hi - I'm overly sensitive right now.

As opposed to when??  I'm always overly sensitive!!  I'm just adjusting ot his new freedom.  My friend had a good point that everyone is creeping me out now that Creepy isn't around to creep me out.  It is like this big tumor has ben removed and now I'm uncomfortable that it's gone.  I went home last night after work and I was able to clean a bit and I watched a movie and ate a LOT of  McDonald's and took a BATH - what??  I also went to bed early and I got a lot of sleep.  I also took the dog on a nice long walk and she was SO happy!!  She wasn't even limping as much - how crazy is that?  I also feel like I am deflating - I suppose the lack of cigarette smoke?  This woman is in here right now yelling on her phone - um - I hate it.  Is it really crazy that I find it awful?  I need a vacation.  I need the beach.  I need to have FUN!!!  Okay - so once I get more adjusted in this apartment and a little more landed I'm going to start having FUN.  For real.  This lady is really creeping me out.  Bye Blueberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...