Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Well okay.

My sister gave me a push to push harder on apartment looking.  So I have appointments for Friday to see places and I'm looking all the time and I have put the word out there more.  It is so super weird living at the house now - I mean - weirder than ever if that is possible.  I looked back on this blog for a year ago today and I suppose I am in a much better place.  I literally complained one year ago today about how I can't be creative there and how the cigarette smoke bothers me.  That was a different post - the cigarette smoke - I was woken up by it and I couldn't figure out where it was coming from.  This was when they were still lying to me about that Princess Turd was even doing it.  Hilarious - in a not hilarious kind of way.  I'm so uncomfortable.  I ate 4 brownies last night when I got out of class.  Okay - 2 when I got out of class and 2 before I went to sleep.  It's so sad - I thought I was so trapped there at the house and I could have left at any point.  Well Her Lady Wonder says all the time that everything happens for a reason.  One day at a time - breathe.  How many more slogans can I come up with right now?  Well I can quote the movie Hope Floats....Beginnings are usually hard - endings are often sad and it's the middle that counts.  I'm making myself cry right now but I know it's fake because my nose tickles.  Whenever my nose tickles and I'm crying it's not authentic.  I also probably quoted that movie wrong.  NOW I WANT ICE CREAM.  Bye Blueberry - looove you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...