Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Well the good thing is I'm freaking out.

I am so tired suddenly right now and I'm going to my dance class and I am wondering why in the world I would want to do that?  I am so over heated right now it's INSANE and I have no idea why.  I have pms.  That's why.  Lamest mystery solved.  Holy fuck I need to go for a walk.  I am having some green tea.  What else?  I spent hours talking to the guy yesterday - hours.  What should I call him?  Doesn't he need a name?  Did I give him one already?  Why is it suddenly SO fucking hot in here - holy fucknuts.  Okay - overall I feel better because I have gone to a meeting everyday since Sunday.  I just need to go to a meeting everyday - that's it.  Maybe I am poisoned from the guy painting in here at the store.  I have heat, paint poisoning.  I am saying how great I feel and then complaining - right - RIGHT ON.  Okay anyway - I'm so crazy for this guy and I feel like "Leave me alone - come closer - stop paying attention to me - keep looking at me!  Text me every second - go AWAY!!!"  Now at this moment he is working and I'm so annoyed - meanwhile I am exhausted, sweating because I just realized the heat was on and what?  WHAT????  I need to get some exercise and get OUT of here!!!!  Jesus.  I don't want to feel my feelings - I want HIM to feel my feelings!!  Which is ALWAYS my problem.  Thank GOD this guy doesn't live near me.  Jesus.  IM MY OWN PERSON.  What???  Love you Bluebie BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...