Saturday, April 5, 2014

Beyond exhausted.

Went to see the guy Thursday night, had dinner, went to a meeting together - that was weird but good.  Then I had Friday off and I had an audition, a photo shoot and therapy and class.  He drove me to the audition and the shoot - we had more dinner.  Then I had to be up at 6 this morning for work and work was batshit fucking CRAZY - the reason why I never wanted to work brunches kind of shift.  Anyway then I went and did a show and it was SO fun and now I'm home.  Do you know it's so crazy to me that he lives close but not close enough where we can see each other constantly.  It's so amazing - and so great.  I'm not only able to work on my self and my art - I can't focus just on him - or - or I don't know - ruin it.  I just can't - I don't have time and he's not around enough.  Ha!  I TOLD HIM ABOUT HIS WHITE SNEAKERS!!  Ha - he said "What - they are nice, white, Reebox sneakers."  I SAID EXACTLY AND THEY ARE AWFUL.  I said it nicer than that - no - just funnier than that.  He's such a good egg - he laughed.  I have to sleep - I need to be up at 6:00 again.  Dear LORD - let me make it through.  Love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...