Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Leave myself alone.

I'm realizing more and more how whenever I have any kind of negative feeling ha - or really any feeling at all or thought - anything - I stop myself and berate myself for it.  I do believe that is being hard on myself.  Actually I think it's being impossible on myself.  Holy fuck!  So now - these last couple of days - when I have anger - I say I'm having anger and there is nothing wrong with that - it's my reaction to it that matters and not acting on it.  Unless it's to get up and move or use the energy in some other positive way.  So.  So today - already - so many times I'm just stopping myself, being hard on myself for being human - for having these same negative thought patterns, Victimy thought patterns I have had my whole life.  But now - now I don't have to do that anymore.  I can be kind to myself, recognize that I am human and that people and situations can bring up negative feelings and thoughts and it's totally natural.  Am I making sense?  Oh BOY - fucking psychology 101 everyday here at  CooCoo Central.  Is it exhausting reading this because it's exhausting living it and trying to work it out!  Ha.  Love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...