Thursday, April 10, 2014

So terrified.

Really like this guy.  He bought me books.  HE BOUGHT ME BOOKS.  Who DOES that????  I have no idea.  We talked today for hours - we talk every day for hours.  If he lived here I would be the biggest disaster in the world ever.  A bigger disaster??  Anyway - what's going on?  I've been going to meetings everyday - calling my sponsor again everyday and I'm doing the best I can.  I sucked at the store today.  I didn't really feel well and I basically hid behind the computer screen all day.  I need to go to sleep.  I have the day off tomorrow but of course I have a ton of things to do.  That's okay - I can sleep tonight - I came home right after the meeting and watched 2 episodes of New Girl and ate Chinese food.  It was amazing.  I'm beyond exhausted.  He gave me books.  Unreal.  SO SCARY.  Well - you know I'm grateful though.  I really like him and for that I am grateful.  HOWS THAT FOR A CHANGE IN PERSPECTIVE?  Whoa.  Love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...