Thursday, April 3, 2014

Cozy plants.

I got home last night and since I had done laundry, bought plants and flowers the apartment was so cozy to come home to.  This time I bought plants that do well without light.  I can not even tell you how many plants I have killed since I have moved into that apartment.  So many!  Gross.  Anyway - clean clothes and sheets, fresh flowers and plants - some healthy groceries and what a joy to come home to!  I was so grateful to have that after a loooong day.  It' April - which means soon it will be one year since my dog died.  I'm going to have to get even busier to help get me through that.  I'm not sure how much busier I can be to be but well.  Okay so I need to work it's busy today.  Love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...