Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Was going to cancel this night I had planned....

I have PMS - I feel so gross - I want to go home and lay down.  But I was supposed to walk to dance class and dance and write with my friend.  Right?  So the one night I have to be creative - I wasn't going to do it.  I asked 2 people about it and of course because I now have healthier people in my life - none of them suggested I go home and lay down.  I'm not sick - I'm bloated - dig difference and I need to get some exercise.  Fine.  Jeez.  I also need to poop.  Well it will be fun to be farting during that dance class right?  Love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...