Monday, April 14, 2014

I can't keep up.

Such an intense weekend.  That fucking place - I worked 2 brunches and another shift today - 27 hours in 3 days.  That is fucking insane right?  I had the nicest evening with the guy on Saturday night - oh my Lord - it was so wonderful.  Then - then what?  I can't even think straight.  I have no shows this week and I don't even want to go to class tomorrow night - I'm so fucking tired.  My nails are a mess, oh boy.  I went to meetings, I took phone calls and I called my sponsor.  No shows and my friend somehow built a website.  I have owned my website name for 12 years and it has nothing on it.  It says "More Coming Soon."  I'm so fucking uncomfortable.  Really I am.  I just need to go to sleep right now.  Yeah - why don't I do that.  So my nails are gross and I never exercise - oh except my dance class.  Okay I'm going to bed I'm just getting upset at myself.  Love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...