Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Now what?

I was so upset last night by the time I got done working at the restaurant 3 days in a row.  Soooo tired - so unable to do anything else - no time for comedy I mean or anything creative.  I just needed to get home an take care of myself.  Anyway - I need another job and I need to be able to focus on my art.  Or anything else.  Ugh.  It's the same thing - I feel trapped and - scared and like what the fuck am I doing?  Nothing seems to be getting better or moving forward.  However I cleaned last night, did laundry, went to a meeting, went to sleep on time and got myself to work.  I was able to do my little nighttime routine of flossing and yoga also - which for some reason  has alluded me lately.  So I guess I just need to look for another job.  That's all right - get out and look.  Okay - alright - ugh.  Love you Bluebie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...