Wednesday, April 23, 2014

New days.

I feel much better - things have smoothed out with the guy after lots and lots of talking.  How wonderful it is that he likes to talk things out.  I felt better even just after I went to that meeting the other night.  Then yesterday I worked, went to a meeting, had a great acting class and then hosted a really fun show.  So I felt much better last night in general.  Now I need to be brave and say what I want to happen next in my career and put down what I want and how to grow.  I feel sad reading that last post that I was so upset - but - well - I get upset.  I got upset and I took care of myself and moved forward.  That is a beautiful thing really.  Love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...