Thursday, April 17, 2014

My attitude.....

I'm reading a book written by another comedian.  He talks about this great opportunity he had and how basically - his attitude sucked the whole time.  I'm not sure if that's what he was trying to say but that's what I read.  So now I have this man in my life and my attitude is starting to suck about it.  I would say in general my attitude can really suck about any change in my life.  Ugh - we had such and INTENSE conversation this morning and I just feel like I have been given an extra job.  This relationship has given me an extra job and I'm mad about it.  Doesn't that sound like such a shitty attitude?  Ugh - I'm so tired.  Okay well - where's the love?  I just need to focus on the love right?  LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...