Sunday, June 30, 2013

WOW.

Totally woke up - went and saw my cousin and her family, got a manicure, pedicure, massage, worked on my set - went to 2 meetings and then I waited at the comedy club for HOURS to do a 5 minute set at the VERY end of the night and it was SO worth it.  Amazing.  I was nervous too and I wasn't that great but I did it and I got a few good laughs which is actually a miracle since the audience - what was left of them was SO done.  I also got stuff to whiten my teeth.  The strips - that's what the dentist said to use.  I can't believe I got myself a mani/pedi.  I walked all the way to this salon on the lower east side where it's actually really cheap and they do a great job.  Amazing.  Then on my way home - I thought of the dog - I'm always thinking of her and I was just so sad.  Then coming home now - so not here.  It's so heart breaking that I'm doing comedy again for real.  Can you even imagine?  I just - I just can't be here so much - it hurt too much.  It hurts too much to be here without her.  But I am taking care of myself - except I am eating like a pig - I can't stop but I am walking everywhere - so.  So.  So I am super bloated but it would be worse if I wasn't exercising.. OH - REALLY?  I'm bloated but I just can't.  I can't not eat.  I'm too sad to be hungry - that's it.  Well - so there it is.  Holy fuck I am tired.  Long ass day.  Bye my sweet Bluebie - I love you.  Thank you for being here for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...