Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Lately I'm my happiest when I'm home.....

cooking, grocery shopping and eating, hanging out with the dog.  I adore cooking.  I know I've said it a million times.  I get so much solace from it.  I had the worst day at work and I left a little early and came right home.  I was worried about the dog and I had left this morning without walking her and she wanted to go out.  It upset me all day.  I HAD to get to work on time because the owner was going to be there right when we opened.  Holy fuck it threw off my whole day.  Anyway - I came home, picked her up, fed her walked her and then I went and jog/walked in the park, went and got some groceries and some sunflowers and got back here and cooked.  I made BBQ tofu and fresh corn on the cob.  It was fucking amazing.  I sauteed fresh garlic and Vidalia onions in a little bit of olive oil and then fried the tofu in it and then added the BBQ sauce and let it all get crispy and BBQie.  The corn was good too - I was shocked actually - I haven't made corn on the cob in years and it was SO easy.  It took for fucking ever to find a BBQ sauce without corn syrup.  I talked to my sponsee for an hour and then did the dishes.  Put on my pj's and flossed my teeth.  Now I just need to do my little bit of yoga before bed.  The whole day I keep thinking - can I do the work?  Can I do the hard work of being an actor - a liver, a mover and a shaker?  I don't know.  I just love to be at home so much but so what?  Now I'm getting tired and confused.  I'm listening to Covert Affairs also while I write this.  My shirt reeks of cigarette smoke - I'm just going to change it - hold please.  Okaaaay - so that helped.  WOW.  I need to get more ready for bed.  Good night sweet Blueberry Blog - I love you and your faceless wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...