Monday, June 10, 2013

Date.

So I went on a date - he took me to the movies - he's in SAG so he gets free screenings of movies and took me as his guest - that was sweet. I LOVED the movie - then he walked me to the train and held the umbrella awkwardly over my head for me the whole way.  the strap of the umbrella kept going into my glasses - ha.  Then he put his arm around - um - is it so dumb that I was surprised?  Wait - it gets better!  He walks me down to the train and like - sort of gentle attacks me and kisses me all opened mouthed and - I was SO confused!  I mean - then he did it again while saying - "Oh - oh I don't know what you were thinking - I was just trying to say goodbye!"  Like somehow I did it?  It wasn't gross but it - I didn't like it.  He was so aggressive and SOFT at the same time - what is that??  Oh for fuck's sake.  Then he seemed embarrassed and shy.  I don't know - he's not that tall and that was strange - I don't even care about that - the kissing was super weird - there - I wasn't into it.  HOW HARD IS THAT TO SAY??  I wasn't READY for it.  Do you know what I was actually trying to say to him as he slowly attack kissed me the second time - I was like "Okay - alright (I SAID THAT) - whoa alright" and I was trying to say "I AM TRYING NOT TO DO THIS - I DON'T WANT TO TOUCH YOU AT ALL - THAT HORMONE IS GOING TO KICK IN AND I WILL THINK I LIKE YOU EVEN THOUGH I DON'T KNOW IF I DO!!!!"  I wish I did say that.  He's not a jerk though - he was so sweet - he brought candy - he came in all the way from Staten Island - come on.  I think the dog sitter took a shit in my bathroom.  It smells like man poop in there and is that weird?  That seems weird to me.  Holy fuck - what a long, boring, rainy day.  I have to not get mad that the owner of the store is persnickety - I NEED that job.  Okay - I can't be late anymore this week.  How about ever?  So - soooooo - soooooo.  Yikes - yikesy yikeness.  Did not like that kissing - nopes - not at all.  Awww - he also texted in the middle of the movie and that just seemed extreme - come on - really?  Why do I feel bad?  Whatever.  No big deal - right?  I have Raman noodles to eat bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...