Friday, June 28, 2013

I just simply do not know what I have to give.

I really don't.  What do I have to give this world?  What do I have to contribute?  How can I be of service?  I'm working so hard and I feel like I am running in place.  Not only that but I feel like I'm not helping - isn't that terrible?  I guess I should be happy that I even WANT to help - that certainly wasn't the case even - I don't know - last week?  Ha.  Anyway.  Slow boring day at the store.  I woke up in smelly smoke sheets and I talked to my sponsor who was basically annoyed at me complaining about it but not willing to say anything so I called the super and told him that his smoke was coming through to my apartment and do you know what he said?  He said "That's impossible - no way is smoke coming through to second floor - first floor maybe - second floor no way - and anyway first floor never complain so can't be possible - must be from outside.  Anyway - I'm only in there for 10 minutes at a time."  Right - there is no way I could POSSIBLE smell smoke between 2 floors - HA.  So I called and got an air purifier and I asked the man if he thought it would work - he said it would help a lot and he laughed when I said the super said the smoke can't go between floors.  SMOKE RISES - hello.  Can you imagine that I actually believed the super at first.  Anyway I got the air purifier and I said something - I'm glad I stood up for myself.  I was REALLY polite and kind too and I said thank you and have a nice day.  He was a turd about it but come on - HE TAPED my toilet together.  What is that even?  What in the world.  Oye yoi yoi.  Well let's hope I - what?  Now I'm scared he's going to do something to me because I complained to him.  Well - well I stood up for myself.  It's hot today and I can't see well.  My sheets literally smell like smoke.  Why couldn't he take at least take responsibility?  Because he is the type of man who tapes a toilet together.  I should just write a joke about it.  Bye Bluebie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...