Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I think it might be time.

I think I might actually have to put the dog to sleep - I just came home and she looked so sad sitting there and right now - she look so sad.  She was standing there a few minutes ago and her legs just slowly started to make their way into a split.  I can't - I don't know - I can - she looks so sad - omg this is heart breaking.  Maybe it's the peanut butter I just gave her?  Maybe it's from the weekend home - that food maybe?  Isn't this terrible - to have to decide to kill your animal?  I really can't do this.  I'm going to pray about it - that's what I'm going to do.  I had a second day of shooting today and it was so so SO much better - the director even hugged me when I left.  I shot tons all day and it was so much fun - I just loved it so much.  The camera man that I liked has a girlfriend and I could tell by the way he was - well - acting like he had a girlfriend that he had one.  Isn't that so sweet?  That he actually gave off that vibe?  What a lucky woman she is - he's beautiful, nice and he seemed really talented.  He at least looks smoking hot using a camera - ha- whatever that might do for her.  Ugh - I did my best but it was really weird to be just acting from no script.  I have so many questions and it's so odd to have a camera right in my face - I don't know.  Also working with a young kid - so odd - he was like - um can you pet my hair the other way because it doesn't feel good when you do it like that.  Ha!  His first job and he was AMAZING.  And so so cute.  Oh my God - adorable.  His parents were great too.  I don't know - maybe I will be able to figure out more when I see it in 4 months - ugh.  I need to go - I need to love this dog.  Oye - heartbreak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...