Sunday, June 23, 2013

Blogger blogger Blueth.

I can't stop watching Arrested Development.  Took me forever to get into it and now I love it.  I did a show tonight and it was great.  As great as I can be right now.  I just ate 5 meatballs and spaghetti - fucking delicious.  I made it myself and I did the dishes.  It's so much sadder cooking without her here.  I'm pretty sure I just ate my feelings but so fucking what.  I am doing the best I can and I did the best I could today.  I walked, did laundry, went to a meeting, walked to the show - did the show - talked to my friend afterwards - went home - made myself dinner.  Now - now I am so tired.  Ugh - I can only imagine how much harder this would be if I didn't know it was going to happen.  I sat near a girl who had a little Chihuahua puppy in a bag right on the subway.  It just popped out of her bag and looked at me and I started crying.  It was the cutest little thing - hilarious.  I mean I freaked the poor girl out but I closed my eyes and pretended to meditate.  I feel like I am going to explode.  Dentist appointment tomorrow and more filming - behind the camera.  That was a fucking blast the other day - I really loved it.  Goodnight Bluebie - I love you for being here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...