Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A date and an audition.

I went on a date with a guy who I have been friends with for 14 years.  It was nice but kind of boring.  I don't know - he seemed sad - awww - that's not good.  The dog is still alive and today I left work for a little bit to go on an audition.  It went reasonable well considering that I had no idea what the product was.  I completely bullshitted but the lady nodded emphatically so I guess she couldn't tell.  It was fun to leave work and go do something.  The dog is still alive - still so sweet.  The sweetest little thing ever.  It's a nice day today - not too warm - sunny, breezy.  I'm tired - I watched all the rest of Dexter last night - holy fuck.  That show is so crazy.  I felt hung over today but there was also mad cigarette smoke last night and early this morning.  Here's what I decided after the building manager wasn't helpful and - well the cigarette smoke hasn't stopped.  I'm just turning it over - I mean it really makes me crazy and makes me feel like a victim and - it triggers me.  So I'm letting it go.  I am really sensitive to it so - I don't know - I just am letting it go for now.  It sucks for sure but - well - if it were meant to be different I guess it would be.  I took some action and now - now I'm letting it go - that's it.  Okay - I'm not writing about it anymore because I'm about to get crazy.  I need to do work for class.  I'm confused about my date.  It was fun but - well - I have no idea what healthy dating is supposed to be like and I already know I LIKE this guy - he's my friend but - are we a match?  I don't know.  It was good practice - that's all.  He took me to a nice restaurant and then we walked and went to Starbucks.  That's all and that was great.  I did an open mike before that and that went much better this week so THAT was good too.  This day went by so fast!  I was an hour late and then I left for and hour and a half - makes the day fly by!!!  LOVE YOU BLUEBIE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...