Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tuesday today.

I am here at the store. It didn't work getting my pictures yesterday because they said it would be better to send the file. It's no longer film now so with digital pictures it's better to send the file or bring in the pictures on on zip disk or some shit like that. The girl was very nice. I sent them the file when I got home but I haven't heard from them yet. I will call in a little bit. I got myself some fabric to cover up the water damage on my wall - finally. It's really pretty but it's sheer and doesn't look right. I just have to get something a little different and I can use that stuff for the windows. I'm starving. I have service at that meeting tonight. I am still reading Codependent No More. There is like 150 different ways you can tell if you are codependent and I was like yes to basically all of them. OH. Jeez. I'm learning tough lessons with friends. With myself. It sucks. Yesterday i had a total breakthrough in therapy. I would rather (and I have done this in many relationships) be in something unhealthy and miserable than be lonely. Soooo - KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!!! I'm tired. I prayed and meditated today, drank my green drink had nuts and fruit for breakfast and took a shower and got cute looking. I also took my vitamins and brought and apple and water with me. Progress not perfection. I am going to practice being nice to myself all day and I am also going to keep on my path of everyday something for my art, and something for self-care AND something for my program. LOVE YOU BLUEBIE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...