Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Codepent Still.

This book is blowing my mind. The main idea - so far - is detaching from entangled relationships - and detaching with love. I believe she said to try to do everything love based. What? Is that what she said? Hold on. Okay she said "Do everything in an attitude of love." She also said "if you can't detach in love - detach in anger." Because it is better not to be entangled with someone. How crazy is that? This book is so hard to read - it's so all me. I mean I was so fucking codependent before I drank even. Okay so in an effort to remain nice to myself I will keep all that brief. I practiced detaching with love last night and it worked very well for me. I should try to detach from mac and cheese with love. Okay - so there you go. I ordered my pictures (which were crazy $$$) and I am going to finally be taking a class. I am so nervous but I am super excited. Okaaaaay - so sleepy. My poor Mom - she's been through so much - so crazy. She is a trooper that one - just keeps marching on and keeps her sense of humor to boot. She is so strong inside - it's amazing. Sometimes sitting here at the store I like watching all the people walk by. A couple of times a day the boys form the boys school walk by. They are such boys - total messes and being obnoxious - it's hilarious. It's always this hardcore lesbian and this gay guy with them. Okay Bluebie - talk to you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...