Monday, January 9, 2012

So stressed out.

I need to get to this place today to get copies of these head shots and get to The Drama Book Shop for plays and I slept until 11:30 because I was up watching a million episodes of United States Of Tara. Seriously - what the fuck? I did do some serious paper cleaning - threw out a million receipts and filed things that needed to be filed. It feels much better in here. I did some self-care stuff and I read more of Codependent No More. It can't happen all in one day - why do I want it to? I need to go to therapy and I have to talk to her about - everything. Hahahahaaaaa - not really laughing. Untangle, untangle, untangle. It's a full moon and I feel like I am going to explode. I need a walk also - a nice long walk. It's 1:30 - I can be out of here by 2:30 and I can get this stuff done before therapy and the meditation meeting and my week of working. I want to speed up but I think I actually need to slow down. Sloooowww doooowwwnnnn Blueberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...