Sunday, January 29, 2012

Late at night writing.

Well - Princess Boris is gone - for now. They got in a big gay fight with lots of broken glass and broken gay dreams. He is in St. Louis with his cousin. But his cell phone here? I sent him a message on Facebook asking him if he was okay but no reply. I don't even want to get into how ridiculous the whole thing was and how they asked me to be a part of it and mediate. Complete insanity. I did so many good things for myself this week and that really made it hard these last two days to take care of myself. I went to the dentist and I started the process of getting a night guard for my grinding teeth. I've had 2 and they were at least $400.00 each and the dog ate both of them. So this time I went to the place here in the city where I get everything else done (doctor wise) and it's going to be about $150.00 total. Um - way different. I should have never gotten involved witht hteir fight and I never will again get involved in that shit. I also went and saw my cousin today and I should have waited till next week. It's so fucking hard for me to take care of myself. I just can't say no , put up boundaries and let people deal with their feelings. FUCK. Anyway - I bought myself a raincoat tonight from TJ Maxx - it's so beautiful - I mean as far as rain coats go. This should insure it never rains again. I have been putting myself to bed sooner and sleeping longer. I'm reading "The Happiness Project" and it's really inspiring. I went to see the Snake Doctor this week and that was good and tomorrow I am getting a hair cut. I fixed my hair so it is no longer orange and I also - what? I have no idea. I'm lonely and I still have a cold but it's getting better. I'm doing the best I can. It is so late now and I just need to ge my clothes out of the dryer. It never shuts off our dryer. You have to open the door or it just stays on for hours. I just have to take it easy. I need to get out of here. How is that ever going to happen? Jeez - okay - I went to an alanon meeting tonight. So bizarre but I felt better. Self-care - self-care. Byeeeeee Bluebieeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...