Sunday, January 8, 2012

Washed my keyboard with coffee again.

Jeez. I was so excited though because I bought the protection for it and had the email all printed out in my file box in the computer file. Then guess what? Coffee washing does not fall under the terms and conditions. So now I am typing on a 16 dollar keyboard because I'm not making that same mistake again. The o button wouldn't work and every time I pressed enter an x would pop up and some other thing - a slash I think. I told the guy that the man sold me the insurance because I washed my keyboard with coffee and he said I was misinformed. Well that's what happens at my job ALL THE TIME. So well - there you go. The important part is I went out right away and got a new keyboard and I could afford it. I could have bought a more expensive one but WHY? I also bought Codependent No More and guess how fun that is to read on the subway?? Not at all. Good thing is I am so desperate I was willing to do it. I remember when Her Lady Wonder said I was codependent I was like "WHAT?? I looove to be alone." I had no idea what she was talking about. Now I realize that I LET (that's right I said LET) people enrage me and I BLAME (I SAID BLAME) them for all of my feelings and actions. Holy fucking grossness Batman. I really fucking heard it this time. Soooooo I'm reading that and it's good. I told my manager at work - Wolfgang - I was reading a self-help book and he said "I love self-help books!! I've read them all - never do what they say but I read them all. The whole time I'm reading it I think YES that's it and then I put the book down and never do any of it." We had a good laugh about it but I have to say - I need to do whatever it's going to tell me. I have seriously bottomed out (I SAID BOTTOMED!!) on letting other people ruin my day or whatever. It just can't happen anymore. Cut to it will happen again but hopefully I will see why and be able to turn it around. I like this keyboard!! It's cute. The other one was huge. I went on that second audition for that teacher. I can't even talk about it - I will write more tomorrow about it maybe. I took care of myself today and got myself a tripod so I can make movies. I'm so tired now. It's cold out side and I have lots to do tomorrow. I plan on working everyday towards becoming a performer/actress/comedian again and even if it's little that is what I am going to do. Everyday self-car and everyday art care. Okay byyyeeeee Bluebie!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...