Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I'm so uncomfortable.

I am just going to write a poem - I can't complain anymore right now.

Oh gay house - you are cold in my area.
I got to work where blood on the walls was left by no one.
It's raining, I'm pouring
Out from my vagina.
I wish someone would love me, leave me alone
And hold me.
When I say go away - love me.
None of this is authentic and I feel like I will be fat and alone forever.
And not the kind of fat that anyone likes.
Self-confidence you allude but Rage
you are my best friend.
The boat is turning slowly while I spit out the window at your gay, lazy, young husband.
Today - bitterness reigns supreme.
Not like the pizza but like the bad dream.


ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME????? It is SO HARD TO BE NICE TO MYSELF when I fantasize about shitting out a window onto my roommate. The only thing that stopped me was realizing I would probably fall OUT. Okay - this too shall pass. Bye Blueb.

2 comments:

  1. Try a haiku instead...

    Bitterness and blood
    Love finds me here
    Can you bring pizza?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God that is an amazing haiku. Genius.

    ReplyDelete

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...