Sunday, January 29, 2012

Why was I trying to be nice???

Listen - Tall Not So Dark And Creepy left emails about trying to have sex with some dude and Princess Boris found the emails and freaked out. The whole time I was listening to him cry all I could thing was "Did you REALLY think this guy was faithful to you? Didn't you guys meet online and you were a hooker for him??" That and the fact that listening to a young, sweaty, crying hysterically Russian kid is so absurd. This kid smokes outside my window and drives me crazy and then has the balls to ask me to listen to him while he blubbers? I honestly - seriously - I don't care if it makes me a bad person - that is bullshit. And I did it!!! I listened to him and I even got him blankets and tried to make him feel better. But WHAT THE FUCK?? Do you know the craziest part? Creepy was BLAMING this kid for it. He told Princess Boris that it was his fault for being mean to him that he was going to have sex with someone else. Haaaa - oh that's good. I mean come on. I live in the stupidest soap opera. Remember that soap where there was little people and witches and like really crazy shit? This is like that only just gay and I don't have any lines. I'm a fucking extra in my own living situation. Now Princess Boris isn't here anymore. It just turned into a REAL soap opera because now someone is MISSING!!! He isn't missing - he told me he wanted to go to St. Louis. He will need money soon and be back. Okaaaay - I have to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...