Monday, March 12, 2012

Zombie Dreams

That's a new one for me - I have never dreamt about Zombies before. I was living on some ranch and there were Zombies that only came out at night I guess? They were there - we fought them - then the next thing I knew the Zombies were hiding. I had a shotgun and everyone had guns and were trained to fight the Zombies. It was so weird. It was scary but it wasn't THAT scary - I mean Zombies are so sloooow and somehow - I don't know - I have had way scarier dreams than that. Ones that have woken me up. I saw my friend yesterday and we had such a nice time - she is such a dear, sweet friend. I really am so lucky to have her in my life. She really gets me - we are so similar. I mean we are very different but yet - so similar. Anywho - so now I just did some Yoga, got a good night's sleep and walked the dog and now I am going to go get her special treats, do some service at a meeting and then run errands and come home so I can get ready for my work week. I need to get outside - it's goooorgeous out. Okay - love you Blueberry - I will write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...